Thursday, September 11, 2014

Step on Steps







1. Thrifted, printed crop top / 2. Girl Is Gun, Shake It Away Shorts / 3. Girl Is Gun, Break Free Wedges / 4. Cotton On, Floppy Felt Hat

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE SHORTS OF ALL TIME. Like I don't think you understand. I wear them everywhere. Festivals, out to eat, partying, etc!!! It's the best basic with a fringe twist. I'm probably going to go to the Yost club today in Santa Ana and I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to be rockin these babies. I decided to wear my thrifted crop top (which I got super lucky with...I don't even know dude...I must have done something right.) The detail is beyond perfect and I thought it matched perfectly with my hat. I haven't gotten much into hat accessories until recently, and honestly...I don't know what the hell I was doing with my life before because hats ARE life!!!


1 comment:

  1. Stunning and so beautiful! I am so obsessed with your top and those shorts are simply fab!
    Followed you via BlogLovin! I'd appreciate it if you follow me too <3
    Let's keep in touch!

    http://shewearsshetravels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

);