Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Flower Garden



1. Girl Is Gun / Peachy Keen Dress 2. Girl Is Gun / Immortal Heel

I have a HUGE fear of heights. Like an I-can-barely-go-on-Tower-of-Terror-at-Disneyland kind of fear. So during the entire time I was taking these shots, I kept getting that tingly feeling starting from my feet crawling all the way up every time I looked down (I hope you guys know what I'm talking about right or I'd feel really stupid) but I kept thinking that the bridge would just unlatch and I'd die....some final destination shit ja feel. But instead I tried to suck it up and enjoy this beautiful floral dress...which thankfully wasn't too hard since the dress itself is so feminine. The colors are so vibrant and the the cut out back and low v-neck just makes the dress ten times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);