Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Black Water







1. Forever 21, Black Lace Bustier / 2. Girl Is Gun, Ruffle Me Up Shorts / 3. Girl Is Gun, Color Of The Wind Vest / 4. Girl Is Gun, Boss Heel

FUCK THE POLICE!! I'm totally kidding....(ok half kidding.) Hahaha but I definitely had a shit ton of fun with this shoot! I got a lot of strange looks but it was totally worth it. The structure of the city hall/police station was actually really beautiful, and I loved how the colors went right along with the black and white of my outfit. I would have to say the shorts are the winning item of this look. They can be dressed up or down, and are soooo incredibly comfortable. Perfect for me to act all crazy and shit in aka the last two pictures hahaha joking again ;-) But seriously...the lace in my bustier was honestly just calling for my vest...cause c'mon lace + fringe = perfection. The vest is coming EXTREMELY soon in our store (along with 45+ other items) so keep your eyes peeled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);